Terms Of Service
2. Our Service. Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information. By utilizing this web site and submitting information to this web site, you acknowledge that you are of legal age to enter into a legal agreement and are a legal resident of the United States.
4. Third Party Services. Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site, and in some cases we may receive compensation from financial institutions and insurance companies whose products and services appear on this site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We are not liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
5. Notification of Claims Infringement If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify our agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement (“Agent”), at firstname.lastname@example.org or: Copyright Agent FullBeaker, Inc 200 112th Avenue NE, Suite 310 Bellevue, WA 98004 Please provide our Agent with the following Notice: a) Identify the material on the site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website; b) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; c) A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; d) Your address, telephone number, and email address; and e) Your physical or electronic signature. We will remove the infringing material, subject to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE “SERVICE”) IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
8. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
9. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
10. Electronic Communications/Notices and Information Delivered Electronically Full Beaker, Inc., and its affiliates may choose to electronically deliver all information related to its services and your requests. Full Beaker, Inc., and its affiliates’ electronic communications to you may transmit or convey information about action taken on your request, portions of your request that may be incomplete or require additional explanation, any notices required under applicable law, which may include any Federal Truth-in-Lending disclosures, State disclosures, other terms, conditions and documents, and the privacy policies of Full Beaker, Inc., and its affiliates. You agree to receive all current and future notices, disclosures, communications and information, and to do business electronically with Full Beaker, Inc and its affiliates. This means that Full Beaker, Inc., and its affiliates, may communicate with you by sending a message to the email address you provided or at another address that may be associated with you that we receive from our affiliates or other parties. You agree that you meet the below technical requirements and are able to access and retain copies of notices and information sent or made available electronically. Technical Requirements To access and retain information and notices we send or make available to you electronically, you will need:
- Internet access with 128-bit encryption
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or higher
- Ability to Print Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Netscape 8.04 and above (Use in IE mode)
- Email Access or Firefox version 1.5
You have the right to receive any document in non-electronic form and to withdraw your consent to electronic delivery at any time by contacting Full Beaker, Inc. at (888) 926-2487 or email@example.com.